Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update about Big Dawg Tales

Hello Gang:

A quick update on my blog. While I will continue to write about what ever the heck I feel like, I am going back to the roots of the blog. I started this blog to talk about Nash, life, Down syndrome, Disability issues, and advocacy.

I really got sidetracked into politics as a whole, local, state and national. I have come to the conclusion that I can't fix all the issues that are out there and so many of the activists are kinda scary. So with that said you may notice I have removed a few blog links and added some others. Nothing wrong with the folks I have removed they are good people. But I am going to go back to only working on the issues of the greatest importance to me........Down syndrome, DADS, Education, Employment, Disability rights and all things NASH!

Peace Dude!

No comments: