Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hmmmmmm

You know I was thinking today as I watched the happenings over the weekend that at a time when our country needs people working to fix things all I see are the power players aligning themselves for the next election..

Mitt Romney trying again...

Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter the poster children for the new Republican party...

And in the Indiana 5th district all kinds of going on's to start that election cycle as early as possible. At least Jim Kittle has endorsed already do I know who NOT to vote for.

Before long Mitch will break his promise to not run again and start running for Senate or more likely President.

Our country is really not in shambles gang. The problem is the same one that I have been talking about for years. Shut wall street down and get back to work and life will be grand once again. Oh ya, turn the tv off and quite reading the paper.

Peace Dude.

No comments: