Sunday, June 08, 2008

Linda Pence a candidate for Attorney General

It always surprises people to find out I actively support both Republicans and Democrats in Elections and have voted in every election since I was 18 years old which I figure gives me the right to my opinion. In this particular case I am backing Greg Zeoller for Indiana Attorney General because I feel he is the best man for the job. I supported him against Jon Costas from Valpo for a few reasons one has to do with Elder Law and it seems my opinion on that got used on many Republican blogs.

In this case I have an issue on Linda Pence's statement on a NW Indiana RICO case.

"Pence also pledged to pursue public corruption but said she would need to examine the East Chicago case before pledging to continue that fight."

Since Ms. Pence was the attorney for one of the defendents she knows the case well:

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF INDIANA
SOUTH BEND DIVISION
APPEARANCE
STATE OF INDIANA )
and the CITY OF EAST CHICAGO )
)
Plaintiffs, )
)
v. ) CAUSE NO. 3:04-CV-0506-AS
)
ROBERT A. PASTERICK et al., )
)
Defendants. )
To the Clerk of this court and all parties of record:
I, the below-signed, state that pursuant to N.D. Ind. L.R. 83.5(g), I have read and will abide by the Local Rules of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, including Appendix B: Standards for Professional Conduct Within the Seventh Federal Judicial Circuit. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Enter my appearance as counsel in this case for Rieth-Riley Construction Company, Inc.
Date: November 17, 2004 s/ Linda L. Pence
Linda L. Pence Atty. No. 13198-98
SOMMER BARNARD ATTORNEYS, PC
One Indiana Square, Suite 3500
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Telephone: 317/713-3500
Facsimile: 317/713-3699
Email: lpence@sommerbarnard.com

Ms. Pence if you want my vote then don't BS me....just the facts mam just the facts. So please tell me what it is she needs to examine?

PEACE DUDE

No comments: