Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bitter?? hmmmmmmmm

Quite the battle going on here in Indiana for the first time in 40 years. Folks are actually having to campaign here in the Hoosier state. Lots of flurry this weekend over Barack Obama saying this...

"It's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to their guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said.

Then junior New York Senator Clinton responded...

At a morning event before about 400 workers at Allison Transmission in Indianapolis, Clinton slammed Obama's words as "elitist and out of touch. They are not reflective of the values and beliefs of Americans."


Now let me be very clear here, Past President Bill Clinton who was impeached and has made millions from his so called consulting gig's and his millionaire wife the Junior Senator from New York are calling Senator Obama an "elitist and out of touch"????? PLEASE!!!

If anything it is the other way around. If anything the word bitter was an understatement. If you have paid any attention to the jobs issue, the immigration issues, jobs going overseas or the price of gas I would say people are...let me see...

1. Pissed off?
2. Mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore?


I hate to say it but the more I see right now the more I am afraid that the Democrats lead by the Clinton's will do anything to get Obama out. I for one will not support Senator Clinton for President. I will support Senator Obama till the end, but if he is not the nominee I think I will support...hmmm let me see..... I hear Gov Jesse Ventura is thinking about getting in..

That's it Jesse and Arnold....that's the ticket!

PEACE DUDE!

1 comment:

Archie said...

This one cracks me up...actually talking to people and understanding some of their frustrations makes you out of touch?
I'm glad he responded
quickly to this.