Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I thought I would share just a couple of thoughts before I head to the lake and open my first Cold New Castle Brown Ale.

1. I wonder if it is not time for another Tea Party.
2. Don't you love the fact that our leaders today are so damn smart they know what our founding fathers meant when the wrote the Constitution.
3. It's time for all new Elected Officials or at least enough to change things up a bit.
4. I think the two party system is a bust.
5. Get out of your chair, register, pick you candidate, believe in them, campaign for them and get the heck out and VOTE!

PEACE DUDE!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

See you have not posted since the 4th. Hope you log on soon to see that I tagged you with a special blog award. :)