Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dr. Tony Bennett interview

Dr. Tony Bennett is running against Dr. Wood from Lafayette for Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction. I personally due to the issues important to me think this is one of the most important races we can vote on this year. Not sure how far Abdul Shabazz's radio show is heard around the state but Abdul recently interviewed Dr. Bennett on his radio show. I am still trying to decide who I think is the best candidate. In that fact I thought I would link the interview here so that folks that are concerned about education around the state that read my blog can listen to it. You may be interested in the caller "Jeff from Noblesville about Special Education".

Abdul interviews Dr. Bennett

I hope you enjoy and find some information to ask more questions.

Peace Dude!

No comments: