Sunday, May 13, 2007

Boyz will be Boyz

Well I did not laugh at the time but it is kinda funny now.

Yesterday Nash, Seger ( or 6 month old puppy) and I are at the office for our Saturday morning check on things. I decide we are gonna head out and decide to go hit the restroom before we go.

As usual I make Nash go also. So off we go into the men's room and Seger decides to join us.

So Nash and I are in the restroom taking care of what we need to and Seger looks around and thinks......hey I get it....


AND PEE'S all over the floor.........


I guess Boyz will be Boyz



PEACE DUDE

5 comments:

BStrong said...

How Cute. A cross-species pee party. Did Seger wash his hands too?

You didn't name Seger after Bob did you? Please no.

Kim Ayres said...

Does that mean you've not taught Seger to put the seat down afterwards either?

Jeff said...

B

No washing hands for the Seger man.

Yep, he is named after Bob.....my last dog was named Rudy after the movie.....

lol.....should have named him Damn it.....then I could call for him......Here Damn it....

lol



Kim

Heck still working on that with Nash and I....so guess it will be awhile before the dog get's it...

Michelle said...

Too funny. Soon, after our third is born in Sept., I will be outnumbered by boys in our household (includes the cat – sorry no doggy). Do you have any advice for me??

Jeff said...

Michelle

Thanks for reading and posting on my blog again.

I think you better check with Mauzy's Musings for advice on living with all guys....Can't help you there.