Sunday, December 02, 2007

USC Football

Well if you know me you know I am a Notre Dame fan, so if I am putting up a link and a post about University of Southern California Football is must be damn good.

Check out USC's Special Assistant to the Head Coach..

Coach Carrol you are a good man. Now hire this young man as a fulltime member of your staff and lead the way on creating employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities.

This may be the only time you will ever hear me say...GO TROJANS!

Peace Dude

1 comment:

AZ Chapman said...

thanks for sharing this story with us. Unfrontaly me I have no where to help with my favorite sport basketball. coach L has told me that he already has someone and there normal . I wish that coaches would give me a chance.

thanks a lot from a teen living in North CA