I hope you are enjoying loading your sleigh and getting ready for your big trip tomorrow night.
I know it's kinda late but I thought I better get my letter to you fast.
I know you are busy right now but hope you can remember a few things for the Big Dawg this year.
1. Give everyone the ability to believe in your magic for another year.
2. Give Nash the gift of continuing to believe in his abilities and to dream big audacious dreams and to achieve them all.
3. May those that are sick feel better.
4. May those that frown again smile and let loose a deep belly busting laugh.
5. Give me the strength to be a better Dad, husband and person.
6. Give our nation the belief again that all men are created equal.
7. Give the power to those that are not with us anymore the ability to watch over us on Christmas morning and know they are still loved and remembered.
8. And finally Santa let everyone that reads this note know that WE BELIEVE and hope all their Christmas wishes come true.
Your Humble Elf
Jeff....aka - Big Dawg...aka - Nash's Daddy
P.S. Have a safe trip Santa and when you are relaxing in Key West next week beware my brother in law will be there.