Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Wow, I am so happy our 3 day weekend is here. I really needed it. Kinda like my mini vacation between jobs even though I have two more weeks before the big change....anyway.

I want to have some fun with the Tales over the next few weeks. I want to talk about some companies I really like....some I don't like at all......I want to ask some crazy WHY questions...like:

Why is it Wild Turkey can't advertise on our TV airwaves but I have to be told every 10 minutes if I experience an erection lasting more then 4 hours I should call the doctor? Why...somebody please tell me why!

And then after we have some fun I am going to start taking a look at our elected officials and their stance on issues related to individuals with Down syndrome and thier families. I am going to praise them or roast them and then make my endorsements based on my thoughts and your comments for out next elections from local school boards to the oval office...it should be fun....and will be fun to see who picks it up and I hope you all help.

So until the next post


PEACE DUDE!

3 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Sounds like you're beginning to feel a little freed up:)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

LOL about the commercials!

Jeff said...

Kim

You I am feeling pretty good about things. And looking forward to working on some good stuff.

Shannon.....Oh I will be going on even more...

Peace